Sunday, January 07, 2007

Random Reading

No real theme to this one - just catching up on a couple of things from last week that I never quite got to posting (and next week is probably going to be worse, looking at my schedule and workload).

OK - inside Apple insight - or more importantly, how to get a job at Apple (possibly my next career if something drastic happens to the meteoric rise of the current endeavour). There was actually a few good posts on this site that I haven't had time to finish reading yet, but it's on my list.

Also Apple related (can you tell I'm getting excited for the impending Macworld next week), is the 10 things I wish I knew before switching to a Mac. (This one's specially for the family back in England, who have their shiny new iMac to play with). Oh yeah, and here's what Steve Jobs is really like in a meeting (along with reasons why there won't be a tablet Mac tomorrow).

Life on Mars (but NASA killed it). Maybe....

Wiki After Dark - all the things that you wanted to ask but were afraid to - and this isn't parent or work safe from what I can tell, so you've been warned.

13 photos that changed the world (although personally, I'm not sure if this is the top 13, but it's still pretty interesting).

The real reason behind the Iraq war quietly becomes clear (in the UK press).

Scientologists are infultrating Britains schools?

And finally (for now), a woman who falls into a coma every time she says "I love you" - that's gotta suck.....

OK, the now lasted 3 seconds - totally forgot, but Mr Flangio is posting a never ending stream of boarding and skiing highlights from the season. Almost makes me want to get back up there for a quick blast.

Labels: ,