Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Things are never quite as they seem on the Interweb

I know how some parents are a little scared of letting their kids out into the fake wild world of the internet, given the opportunity for not nice people to pretend they're someone or something else than they really are, and take advantage of their sweet and innocent kids. However, it's not always the kids who have to watch out. Over at the SFGate, there's this weird story about a little love triangle via the internet, which resulted in the only person who was telling the truth about themselves getting killed in an alleged rage of jealousy. Let that be a warning to you all (and just for the record, I look like my pic up there - maybe a little better shaven today, and a few more wrinkles around the eyes, but it is me - why would I fake a pic like that?).

Labels: ,