Monday, January 29, 2007

UK Apple Ads

Good to see the UK is getting in on the Apple ads. I haven't decided which ones I prefer, but I definitely prefer the US prices for their computers, after getting stung with the VAT (oh how I remember you not so fondly, dear tax) for the parents iMac (and the brothers gearbox come to think of it).

Oh, and completely unrelated, I've started using Google Reader - if you're trying to keep up with a few websites, it's pretty handy. I had avoided desktop newsreaders for a long time, coz they totally hosed up my productivity with their incessant dinging, telling me I had something that had to be read. At least with this I have some semblance of control (and peace and quiet), and being able to star posts makes it nice and easy for me to catch up on my posts...