Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Floam - it's the way of the future

So this could be the first time in many many years that I'm actually in touch with what's going on with the yoof of today.

We were lucky enough to be treated to dinner at the Thompsons last week, and I was introduced to Floam. It was actually pretty cool, and I spent the next 20 minutes playing with a pencil (no, not my own, and get your mind out of the gutter Wallace - I wasn't the one who came back after the weekend with a sore arse) covered in the stuff.

It turns out that they're promoting the stuff with head shots of Letterman and Paul Shaffer - I never realized you could do stuff like this with it. I might just have to head down to Toys'R'Us or someplace and get some of my own to work with. This could be the beginning of a new car design, you just never know.

Labels: