Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Police Money Machine begins to roll



So I'm a big fan, and have been since I was a little kid. When you come from Newcastle, there's not many people that make it big, especially when you start life as a teacher (no offense to any teachers out there), so Sting was a big deal in our parts. That and the fact that his brother owned a bar down in Whitley Bay that served us before we were legal age.

Given all this, I'm pretty keen to get some decent tickets for the concert in Denver (although playing Pepsi Center instead of Red Rocks nearly had me storming off in a childish stomp), so took a look at the fan club to see if I could get some pre-sale tickets. You can, but as the title of this post suggests, it'll cost you. 100 bucks to be precise, and with that you get the option on 4 pre-sale tickets. So now I'm in a dilemna over what to do - go ahead and get ripped off, even before the excessive Ticketsheister fees kick on, or take the risk and wait for the general release. Someone needs to help me.....

The Police - Signup