Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Roundup

Coz I'm likely to be stuck in an airport tomorrow afternoon/evening, I thought I better get this one in a little early.

First up is the new spy shots of next years 911 - very subtle changes, so if you can tell me what they are, you win a gold star. Hopefully the engines are getting direct injection, but that's yet to be confirmed. More details here

Take a look at Mashable, the blog that concentrates on social networks.

Super Tonio hits the headlines, having been born a the grand old weight of 14 and a half pounds. His mother obviously deserves a medal, either for bravery, or Strongwoman of the Year, after carrying him around for all that time. News report is here, and the pic over there is showing jsut how he compares to a "normal" baby.

Big news in the car world was the news that the fancy handbag makers Louis Vuitton splashed out on Aston Martin. I'm still in shock at this one - I think it almost breaks my heart, but maybe I'm just getting emotional at the end of a (very) long week.

It's good to see that sense finally prevaled back home, although it took a little too long to get there.

And finally, Blidgets is the new made up word. I need to make up one of these (words), get famous, get on Digg, get 1000 million hits and retire from my Adsense dollars. It's never going to happen though, so I've given up trying to think of one.

Labels: , , , ,