Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A beautiful revolution: blog: A sorrowful tale

Sometimes, you just find weird stuff on the web that makes you smile big. I think it was the spelling of the "f" word, that made me think the wifes dodgy geordie accent (it's great baby, I was only joking). Oh yeah, and Neil's (future) wifes similarly dodgy accent - and she comes back next week after her African trip 8-) . Maybe if all the "fake" accents sound like that, our "real" ones are actually similar - no wonder the people of Atlanta look at me funny some days......

Anyway, more real accents are on their way across on Friday - the kid brother and Bex are on their way. Not quite sure who's more excited about this - them or me, but it's going to be a blast (as long as I can avoid this whole travel thing for a couple of weeks). Rumour has it I might even make it onto the slopes for the first time in a couple of years(but rumours are no guarantees and all rights are reserved).

A beautiful revolution: blog: A sorrowful tale