Monday, March 19, 2007

Music, Music, Music

So somehow I got the new music bug at some point after playing Coldplay so much it turned into my "guaranteed to fall asleep within 5 minutes on the plane" playlist. I think it's probably got a bit to do with the Arctic Monkeys, coz it seemed like I had gone a while without hearing anything really good from a new band in years (I just put it down to old age at the time).

Anyway, I've probably been hitting iTunes pretty hard in the months since Christmas, and (one of) last weeks purchases was Amy Winehouse. I can't even remember where I heard her first, but she's got a pretty distinctive voice. Anyway, Fred seems to like her too, and kindly posted a link to her hitting Jools Holland's program with none other than Mr Paul Weller (who I just happened to have been playing all afternoon). Thought I may as well pass on the pleasure, so here you go.

Labels: