Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Seventh Annual Weblog Awards

No surprise that I didn't win anything (especially as I'm the only one who reads this thing on a regular basis, apart from the occasional family member) - I think to win one of these things you have to have millions and millions of viewers.

Anyway, the big surprise to me (given that I'm typically on the net for large portions of my life) was that there were lots of sites I had never even heard of (and I haven't even looked at the nominees - just the winners).

So, apart from the usual Postsecret and Gizmodo type winners, here's a few that I hadn't heard of

My Boyfriend is a Twat (gets my vote for best name of a winner as well!)

Girl with a one track mind

Arseblog (and I'm sure there's a reason I don't read this one)

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman

Say No To Crack

Seventh Annual Weblog Awards