Friday, March 23, 2007

VW Passat R32 Wagon (or estate if you can actually buy this)

Although the last Passat was a fave of the wife, the new one is a little on the jelly mold side of curvy for her (and me too if I'm honest, although it does look better in person than in the pics). Anyway, this one is definitely out for her, as "wagons" fall in the same catagory as minivans - not now, not ever, even if it's an RS6 or anything, just no.

But, I'm always a sucker for fast versions of normal cars, so for your enjoyment here's an ad from over there (I know Lauren, not yours, you never read the car bits, but welcome back - glad the bomb missed you, we were panicking this morning....)




Oh, an djust for the record, I saw my first R8 today on the roads - those LED's on the front look pretty schweet. He must have been still running it in though, as he let me slide past on the way up to the mountains without even a brief tussle.

Labels: , , ,