Friday, May 25, 2007

iPhone Date - June 11th

OK - confession time - I was the person mentioned in the article below, after emailing back and forwards with Noah and Brian as we tried to get confirmation from the Cingular rep on the release date and whether or not you could pre-order (near the bottom if you can't be bothered to read the whole thing).

So, that's the date our company was "officially" told by our Cingular rep - I have the email, Brian called and confirmed once I forwarded him the email. However, I guess I shouldn't hold too much hope given the not so stellar reputation the Cingular reps in general we've dealt with over the last 2 or 3 years. Guess we're just going to have to sit back and wait for the official announcement, and run down to camp outside either the Apple of AT&T shop (or hope the boss is in town, as it looks like he's getting on no matter what).

Video: CNBC Says iPhone on June 20th (Plus Other Guesses with Unreliable Sources) - Gizmodo