Monday, May 21, 2007

Purple Hooters - Finally!!

So, since I got off the plane all those many years ago (almost 10 now - that must mean I'm getting old), we've been doing "Purple Hooters". Occasionally, we'd ask what was in them (surely it would be a great idea to have these in England when we went home), but of course, we'd be wasted when we asked, and had no memory (that we could remember anyway ;-) the next day. So, we had to make do with forcing all friends and family to give them a try when they came to this side of the pond.

So, they say vital information turns up in weird places, and while hunting for the correct links for my previous post (that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it), I came across this article. Now, I'm not one for following Britney's every move, but given one of lifes little problems has been solved, I may just be a believer. If she stays off the wagon, I might even find out what is in Neil's Mother's favorite drink - the Jamaican Bicycle (or 10 speed if you use the official name).

Labels: