Monday, May 28, 2007

Urrgghhh - Saturday Night was as big as expected

The big joint backelor party on Saturday (see 2 posts below) was as big as expected, but after making it back out last night (for a little while anyway) to Tonks post party party, it was confirmed that everyone survived.

The golf "race" was a two horse race after the first two pubs - Lance and Jason deciding that they'd get a running start by hitting the car bombs en mass (I think they did around 4 or 5 in the first 45 minutes I was there). The route got changed half way through as 975 Broadway (I think that's what it was called) had some huge couches that were too comfy to get out of. We did make it to Funky Buddha at the end (well, most of us - Neil "disappeared" at some point, to spend the rest of the night on his living room floor) - a mass panic when I realized I had ran out of tabs was averted by talking to as many strangers as I could and "borrowing" the occasional one.

No photos yet - the bicycle riding attending known as Mr Penn was the only one with a camera, and as his site is never actually up, it may be a while before we get to see them. That may not neccessarily be a bad thing though - I mean, how many pics of drunken guys does anyone need to see?

Labels: