Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Everything's Breaking

So my Xbox360 gave up the ghost on Saturday (and I haven't even spent much time playing Forza2 yet), and I just got an email from Xbox support saying it's likely a hardware failure, so it's going to have to be shipped off to their factory or something. Not good, but survivable.

Today, the new toilet decided to spurt water into the downstairs closet - not good, especially as I'm not there. The plumber (also known as mother-in-law) is heading over as we speak to cap it off and stop the flooding. I think we're going to have to break from the company known as Kohler and get something that doesn't look as good, but actually can be installed without leaks.

And later is my presentation at the ESRI User Conference - I really hope this isn't a sign that that will break as well.... Fingers crossed.

Labels: ,