Sunday, June 17, 2007

Searching the Lijit Way

I mentioned Lijit a while ago, when I first added the widget over on the left. It seems like people actually use it as well, which is a bit of a bonus ;-)

I've actually used it quite a bit, either to search for stuff I know I posted about but can't remember where it was, and also for this stats page (which I've made public so you can all take a look if you're so inclined). The great thing about this is that I get an idea of how many people are actually looking for specific things, and how people end up at my site.

Recent winners seem to be the Kohler Rain Tile (highly recommended, I promise I'll try and take the pick today...), and our good friend Jonny Decker, from this previous post. And also, for whoever was looking to see when Heidi's birthday is - July 25th, and yes, we're going to attempt the usual big bash (the weekend before, as a certain Mr Tonkin has something going in Vegas the weekend after...).

So, if you haven't tried it out, you might be pleasantly surprised...

Labels: ,