Sunday, July 22, 2007

Heidi's Birthday Party


P1030097.JPG
Originally uploaded by Aaron in Denver.
It was a good one (as always). I was relieved of my cooking duties this year, and we got the help of Maggianos to provide the food for the troops. Of course, we totally forgot the portion sizes when we ordered, so I think everyone went home with a big bag of food, and the fridge and freezer are now fully stocked for the foreseeable future.

Fynn made it through her first party, although I think by the end it all got too much for her. We also managed to successfully recreate the Purple Hooter experience, so that made me and Ash happy anyway.

The rest of the photos are up on Flickr here, although I did totally forget that I had put the camera on charge until later in the night.....

Labels: , , ,