Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Phone From Jesus?

Not really, but as Brad said, probably the best product lauch ever (in terms of user generated hype anyway). I'm still holding out (I guess you can't activate the iPhone yet with a biz account, and the thought of having to pay for my own phone plan after so many years having one company or another pick up the tag gives me cold sweats these days), but not sure how long that will last.

Anyway, Pete (after chastising me for my lack of patience) posted a decent number of reviews on what he thinks so far, and they're all on his blog.



Oh, and given I made it back into town at the weekend (first time for way too long), I did manage to download the Apple TV update for viewing YouTube on your TV. And it's bloody great!

Other things I managed to catch up on were finally speaking to a real live person on the XBox support line, who kindly removed $140 from my bank account for the priveledge of fixing their self destructing 360 one month after the warranty ran out (very bitter, can you tell...), getting the car washed, mowing the lawn (cutting the grass in English), and spending some quality time hanging out with Heidi and Fynn.

I now get (if the plans stay in place) at least a whole 2 weeks in Denver to enjoy the decent weather (almost a 100 for the next 3 days), and try and catch up on a little sleep.

Labels: , , ,