Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Rise of the Helmet

It seems like only yesterday when the big Vegas trip was planned for my stag/bachelor/bucks party, but it turns out it was well over 2 years ago now. Plenty of great memories, lots of friends, a blow up sheep, and the Captain America helmet, which I was somehow persuaded to wear all the way up the strip (and then even in a few bars and clubs if memory serves me right, although the whole night got a little vague towards the end).

Well, it's all going to be happening again this weekend - not mine of course - you only get one of those (or two I guess if you can squeeze in an extra one back in your home country ;-), but the incredible Mr Tonkin's. The usual suspects, plus a couple of early arrivers from Oz are heading there tomorrow, which is unfortunately a little too soon for me to be able to order this fantastic Pac-Man Helmet and have it arrive in time. I guess it's the thought that counts, right? And I'm sure Ash has something equally fitting sorted out, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Labels: , ,