Thursday, July 05, 2007

Vacation Couple of Days


P1020618.JPG
Originally uploaded by Aaron in Denver.
Fitting in a couple of days on vacation to catch up on some sleep, reading, relaxing and random stuff that I never seem to get to (that Season 1 of Sopranos has been staring at me in a longing fashion since my birthday). Also going to see if I can get a place on Mr Bland's busy schedule for an afternoon sesh before he heads back (like I said to Mr Tonkin - vacation isn't vacation until you get wasted in the daylight hours).

Anyway, this means either there will be a load of posts on this blog while I catch up on all the stuff I should have posted over the last few months, or there will be nothing at all, coz I couldn't be bothered. How's that for decisiveness - I'm taking the "I'm not at work, time to make no decisions approach" to the next few days. Wish me luck....