Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween


P1030809.JPG
Originally uploaded by Aaron in Denver.
So for the second year in a row, I'm out of town for Halloween. But this year we decided to compensate by visiting Boo at the Zoo, in full costume mode.

This was pretty special for a number of reasons - I got to be one of my favorite things in life, beer, and it was a full on family affair - we had quite the entourage as we attempted to stick together throughout the day. Funnily enough, it was my first time at Denver Zoo, which is pretty shocking considering that I've been here for 10 years now. I really need to get out more.

Animal highlights were topped by the giraffes jogging around their enclosure, although we had left a little early to see the special rhino performance that apparently occurred.

Plenty of other photos on Flickr, so just click on the photo and take a peek, especially if you want to see Mr Thompson as a playful Tigger.