Saturday, November 10, 2007

Formula One Lawnmower


Gardens are much bigger over here than back home (for comparable size houses and money, obviously) - case in point The Thompsons, who could/should fit a five a side pitch in the back yard. Being English, I think as a nation we're opposed to the whole sit on a lawnmower and drive around on it, but Mr Thompson has had to fend off questions about why he can't sit on his lawnmower (technically I guess he could, but I'm sure it would get warm and maybe a little painful).

Anyway, this could well be the answer. A Formula One inspired lawnmower. Although you still have to follow it round, it looks kinda cool, and I'm sure must go faster than the normal ones. And the JP paint job - brings a tear to my eye, remembering the old Lotus cars from my yoof. No-one would question your machinery when you're pushing this around your back garden.

Labels: ,