Friday, November 30, 2007

List's

It must be that time of year again, when everyone puts lists together (some very definitely better than others). So, for your reading pleasure, here's a couple I came across today

Car and Drivers Best 10 Cars of 2008 (although given we're not actually there yet, I'm not sure they year is really valid) oh, and here's Automobiles "all star" one as well, which looks remarkably similar

There's the 20 worst foods in America (which got me so hungry I immediately went out and got a loaded burrito from Chipotle, which I haven't had in ages)

The 50 smartest people in Hollywood (a misnomer perhaps?)

The Top 100 Most Expensive Keywords if you're doing online ad campaigns (I guess there's a big requirement for drink/drive lawyers in Texas.....) and then the top 10 ad revenue generating sites

Then I found a whole site where you can create your own lists (or read other peoples) and realized I had had enough of lists, at least for today