Sunday, November 18, 2007

New Sti gets US Official Release

So I managed to miss the LA car show last week, and one of the highlights was that the STi is officially released over here.

Same power, slightly less torque than last time round (which makes me wonder why) - at least the interior is better I guess.

The photo on the left is actually the rally car, rather than the STi for sale, so delete the roof vent and rear spoiler for true effect (or click on the link up there to see the road going model).

I still haven't decided whether this time round, if I was in the market, I'd get an STi or an Evo - still waiting for proper driving tests in the mags to make my mind up (although I'm not in the market, so neither one will end up on my driveway unless the wife fancies one). The Evo looks better, but Mitsubishi are pissing me off by only offering the MR with the semi-auto box. Do people not understand that we still like to change gear properly, with a real clutch under your left foot?

Labels: , , ,