Saturday, November 10, 2007

Smallest Cellphone?


Way back in the day, when I still went out at nights to drink, rather than have a meal with friends, I got talking to one of Nicks mates who was an analyst at some high powered banking establishment I think. Anyway, I was obviously a little on the tipsy side, so can't remember his name, or much about the conversation in general, but we did end up talking cell phones for a decent amount of time. He had the priveledge of covering Nokia, and he had been to some analyst show and tell thing, and he told me the coolest phone there was basically just a pen that doubled up as a phone. I've been waiting patiently for that phone for the last however many years (I'm guessing maybe 7 or 8), and finally we get a look at something like it. No idea if this is really real or just another concept, but if they can sort out a decent battery life, I'll be sorely tempted (and then can make the decision that I really do need an iPod Touch, rather than holding out for a 3g, 32GB iPhone).

Labels: