Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Catch Up Post

Apparently I have a never ending list of stuff to post on here, and despite the frantic typing of the last hour, there's no way I'd get through it all. So, here's a list of links to keep you entertained, if you so wish. This message comes with no warranty, implied or otherwise, so you're out of luck if the clicks are of the non-satisfying variety....

A fashion phone that actually looks like it's worth a try

The worst car accessory ever (apart from the furry dice, obviously)

More Sony Ericsson phones that promise to take decent pics

(Especially for those in England who live in fear of an iPod mugging), the best deterrent available
My next home theater system (in my dreams, obviously)

The only way I'll ever own a DB6

Greasy hands? Here's your solution

If I ever see you with one of these, we're fighting immediately

If you think you need this, maybe you need to re-evaluate your life (or job)

The best USB toy I've seen so far (and it reacts to your typing)

Labels: