Saturday, March 15, 2008

Meaghan and Holly Love Macs


Photo 2.jpg
Originally uploaded by Aaron in Denver.
Well, I think they love playing with Fynn, so we spent most of the afternoon out in the park chasing Fynn as she desperately tried to escape our clutches. Luckily, my first sprint in about 10 years was fast enough to keep up (just) and dog and adults were safely re-united.

When we got back, we started messing around on the computer - I was showing them videos of when we were back home at Christmas. This turned into an extensive face making exercise on Photo Booth (and this was one of the pics). We even went so far as to print out a few of them, which I think is the first time I've used the printer in about 3 years (but it still worked).

So, thanks for hanging out girls - we both had a blast, and enjoy your early summer! You'll have a blast.