Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthday Party


Birthday Drink, originally uploaded by Aaron in Denver.

After a year on hiatus, we once again mobbed the deck at Fado's to have the joint Aaron and Tonks birthday celebration. The night started off in a nice quiet and controlled manner (and some nice person was even offering free shots of Newcastle Brown Ale), but of course quickly degenerated into the usual shot drinking, word slurring extravaganza.

Luckily for me, the wife extracted me at the right time, and I made it home all safe and sound. Special mentions go to Batsukh for making it all the way down from up north (on public transport as well!) for his first work related night out, and the boys and girls who made it to Pete's Kitchen and Denver Diner for post closing breakfast.

I took a couple of pics here (and definitely more than Tonks, who's camera died on the first attempt due to a lack of battery), but I'm sure there were other people there who took more than me (I'm talking about you Colleen), so if I can dig them out, I'll add a link.

Labels: , , ,