Friday, June 20, 2008

Posting every day lasted one day!


What a surprise, although given the week I'm having this week, the fact that I'm still alive to post this today is something of a bonus. And the fact that it's Friday, which means I can grab a little sleep tomorrow morning.

So, to make up for my abject failure, I'll attempt to save the planet with one post. This thing here is a portable power pack, that you can charge in the sun. Sounds perfect for the camping world if you don't want to get way out without some method of charging your iPod. Obviously, this thing isn't recommended for camping in The Lake District, but up here in The Rockies it should work just fine. It's even got a USB slot, in addition to a couple of regular plugs and a car charger type thing, plus it's real and buyable today - available from Amazon here

Labels: ,