Sunday, July 20, 2008

iPhone Here, Celebrate with iBeer

The iPhone turned up on Thursday (some 10 days earlier than AT&T predicted), so I've had a weekend of playing with it now. Of course, it would be better if the battery life was better, but I think with a few minor modifications, I can survive. The trouble is it's just so pretty that you want to keep playing with it all the time, which I don't think helps.

Anyway, once I got all the things I really needed sorted out (300 on video, and a few choice tracks on the music side) I started messing around with a few of the apps you can download (Bejewelled and Texas Holdem are the current favorite games, and I got the expected response from the wife when I started waving around my light saber), but the winner so far has to be below - enjoy.

Labels: , ,