Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pueblo time coming soon


M3 @ Pueblo, originally uploaded by Aaron in Denver.

Managed to get booked up for 2 days at the Pueblo track with the BMW Car Club in early October, so the excitement is building already. Just have to get the car booked into the garage for it's check up, and usual fluid changes etc. I'm hoping the tires will last for this visit, but I have a feeling I may need a brake pad or two before I set off, just to be on the safe side.

Of course, I find out today that the track weekend happens to coincide with an MMA fight up at the Broomfield Event Center that we had planned to attend with Ms Klassen (her Muai Tai (sp? - that looks like a drink rather than a fight.....) teacher is fighting). The chances of moving either event are somewhat out of my control, so I'm going to have to make a decision on what to do before too long (I know, a decision, scary). One things for certain though, I'll be at the track event - like I said in a previous post, it's an immovable object in the calendar these days, and helps keep me sane).