Friday, September 12, 2008

Life Improvements

Today, my life improves in the following ways:

• decrease in call set-up failures and call drops
• significantly improved battery life for most users
• dramatically reduced time to backup to iTunes
• improved email reliability, notably fetching email from POP and Exchange accounts
• faster installation of 3rd party applications
• fixed bugs causing hangs and crashes if you have lots of 3rd party applications
• improved performance in text messaging
• faster loading and searching of contacts
• improved accuracy of the 3G signal strength display
• repeat alert up to two additional times for incoming text messages
• option to wipe data after ten failed passcode attempts
• Genius playlist creation

Actually, that's just the list of improvements my iPhone is getting, but as it's an integral part of my life since I got it, I'm sure the improvements will be a direct pass through.

Labels: ,