Friday, October 24, 2008

Oprah Chooses Kindle



In a sign of great taste, Oprah today chose the Kindle to be her new favorite thing. I held out on attaining this gadget for the longest time (well, a long time by my standards), but then my wife got me one for my birthday this year. It's seen loads and loads of use since then, my reading has increased and I've never wanted to throw it out of the window. It's right up there with my iPhone as "essential" in my life, so if you're on the fence about one of these, I'd recommend just going for it. I can't imagine why you'd regret it (unless you don't actually read, in which case how did you make it this far down the paragraph, or maybe you're spending a lot of time abroad so can't take advantage of the online purchasing as often as you need).

Oh yeah, if you're actually buying one of these, you can use OPRAHWINFREY as a discount code, you'll get $50 off before Nov 1.

Labels: