Saturday, November 08, 2008

Heading Home Soon


Wedding 025_jpg.jpg, originally uploaded by Aaron in Denver.

Not long now until I head back to the UK for a couple of weeks of getting re-aquanted with my home town. Seems like forever since I went back, but it was actually only Christmas. Unfortunately I got pretty sick, so spent 4 of the 7 days in bed with a fever high enough to burn through the sheets (or something like that anyway).

This time I'm making sure I get a decent shot at seeing plenty of people, and there's lots of fun stuff going on. We've got a trip planned to see Top Gear Live, a footy match of course, a couple of days in London to see Rach and her new baby, along with a few other exiles, and then both my brothers have their birthdays when I'm back, so there's some fun (and some secret) stuff planned for that. I might even be able to fit in a pint or two - you never know.

Anyway, if you're back there, and I haven't managed to send you an email to work out some details, this is your official notification, so give me a call if you fancy a few beers.