Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Drinking

Every now and again, I've been known to have the occasional tipple over the holidays. These days it kinda pales into insignificance compared to the 3 or 4 week benders during the 16 to 30 period of my life (the all day Christmas Eve Newcastle/Whitley combinations were always special), but a decent couple of sessions are still squeezed in there. Luckily for me, the BBC has put up this helpful site to work out how many pies/pastys/cakes you could have had for the calories instead of the drinks. Personally, it's never been an either/or thing for me - I think everyone should use this site to work out exactly how much they have to consume the morning after in order to alleviate the hangover. Now there's a challenge that's worth taking.

Labels: ,