Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve


The Thompsons, originally uploaded by Aaron in Denver.

Just trying to catch up after a few days of not touching the web, so lets start with Christmas Eve. We were heading over to Heidi's parents for Christmas Day, so we met up with The Thompsons for dinner, and then a tour around Lights at the Zoo. This was the first time I had been to this, and it was actually pretty cool - lots of pretty lights, a few animals, and the popcorn was warm and sweet - just the way I like it. It also happened to be bloody freezing, but i was lucky and found my snowboarding hat in the pocket of my jacket, which probably saved my life. Oh yeah, and the heated seats in the car on the way home.

Anyway, had a blast hanging out with Meaghan and Holly, who even managed to persuade me to jump on the merry-go-round for the first time in about 20 years. The monkey seat I sat on definitely helped!

Labels: , ,