Monday, April 13, 2009

Excitement is building


Lotus School - Group Photo, originally uploaded by losborne.

Only a week to go, and I have the privilege of joining up with some of last years attendees (at least the ones who avoided breaking their ankle snowboarding in Vail....) of the Lotus Driving School, just outside of Vegas. Judging from the emails that have been flying around (and the fact that I'll be spending 2 days on a track in a Lotus), it's gonna be a lot of fun.

This is probably the furthest in advance I've booked anything for a good number of years (as you would know if you've ever seen me a few weeks before a planned trip back home without flights booked yet), so I've been trying to put it out of my mind. But now it's only a week away, flights are booked, hotels are sorted and the final plans are being put in place. Now I just have to find out where I put my helmet for the winter.....

Labels: , ,