Friday, May 15, 2009

Same Old Shearer

Always scoring.....

Well, not really any more, but another exiled Geordie sent me the link to this little video below, just in case anyone's forgotten the playing career of the man attempting to do the impossible and keep Newcastle up this season.

After Monday's win, everything's back in our own hands - two games of the season left - two wins would be nice, but to be honest, just staying up is the only target now, so whatever it takes. I think there's a little bit of belief back in the team now that they've won a game, so here's hoping tomorrow is another victory. Still wishing I was there to watch it, but will have to make do with the texts, calls and photos from my brother as usual to keep me in touch with the atmosphere.

Haway the lads.....

Labels: ,