Thursday, June 11, 2009

BBC - Pissing me off today

It hasn't been a good day today (for some many different reasons that you don't even want to go there).

And now I find out the BBC won't even let me choose the UK version of their site now. I have to go through the International version, so seeing the local news and sport on the front news page is no longer an option. And "technically complicated" isn't a reason to piss off all the ex-pats around the world.

The BBC just rose above the Microsoft rebooting my computer while getting coffee this morning in terms of how pissed off I am today (and still got a dentist appointment to come). If you see me today, I'd suggest running unless you've got a million bucks for me (or something comparable). You have been warned.

BBC - The Editors: Changes to international pages