Saturday, November 14, 2009

Home

For the first time in ever, I will spend a whole year without setting foot in England. I think when I first moved over here, I was probably averaging about 4 or 5 trips home per year - great for airmiles I guess, but those weekend trips I tried to fit in were pretty hard to handle, even when I was in my 20's. It's weird looking back - I think these days it would be much harder to move to a new country and start up a life. Back then it just seemed like a big adventure that required a slightly larger suitcase.

Anyway, even though I can't get back as often as I used to, I still get to see pics like the one above - we bought Dad a camera for his birthday while he was over here, and as you can see, he's been putting it to good use (although I'm thinking he's up a little early for my liking ;-)

Labels: ,