Saturday, January 13, 2007

You Tube Catchup Time

One of the problems with not having any time to post during the week is that you end up with way too many vids to post directly on the site (not through laziness you understand, just I know how you all hate to scroll down too far..).

So, one post, and a few links so that if you're interested, you can click through and watch. Colbert gets the post, as I'm not sure I've ever posted him up here before, and just so I don't come across as a total Apple fan who doesn't recognize there may be the occasional flaw in some of their stuff (another 2 years with Cingular is probably going to make Kathy shiver in fear..).



Other vids

The iPhone close up, Bush's Legacy, Drunk Stewie, and lots of Craig Ferguson here, here, here, here and here.

Oh yeah, and this one I couldn't resist - 8 year old twins strutting their skateboarding stuff (they're even smaller than Wee Dod was in his video!)

Labels: , , , ,