Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gotta Love That Weather!

So not content with blasting us for the first couple of months of the year, the weather has decided to throw a few more punches before winter finally disappears into the history books.

Snow totals on the left are meant to be a forecast for the next 24 hours in Denver - however, they were based on the latest predictions of a mid evening start to the snow, and looking outside now (at 52 minutes after midday), it's started already. So I have a feeling I may end up working from home tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes. I'm just glad I got my little driving trip up North (which I may post about - haven't decided yet) out of the way yesterday, when it was a little windy, but nice and sunny and clear.

And, according to the weather man last night, this storm isn't the big one - the one coming in on Sunday night is the one we should be worried about. Of course, Denver being Denver, there also predicting sunny and 60 degrees on Sunday day time. You gotta love this place - at least it's never boring. And just for the record, Mr Wallace asked my advice 2 weeks ago on whether or not to put his summer tires on, and I recommended no (which of course he ignored, and will be stuck in the house for the next few days, 4-wheel drive or not).

Labels: , ,