Sunday, September 09, 2007

Britney Was Awful

I was really hoping she would be good, but she wasn't. At all.

Looked like she was spending all of her time remembering her dance steps (which she didn't quite manage despite all the concentrations), she lip synched (badly), and she looked like she ran off at the end. She did smile once, but that was it.

Sorry Britney, but you need to take some time off or something, and get yourself sorted out. It wasn't good.

And did I miss the actual fight between Tommy Lee and Kid Rock over Pamela Anderson, or was it cut out? I didn't see any of it, but I wasn't paying attention the whole time.

Top performers - Alicia Keys as always, and Justin and Timbaland - they just looked like they were having too much fun. Oh yeah, and Chris Brown with the 2 little kids - I'm going upstairs to practice my dancing now.

Labels: , ,